9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 2. Ünite yazımızla karşınızdayız. 9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 2. Ünite yazımızda 2017 2018 Eğitim Öğretim Yılında 9. sınıflarda okutulan MEB Yayınları’na ait TEENWİSE WORKBOOK kitabı 2. Ünitesi My Neighbourhood ünitesinde çalışma kitabında geçen alıştırmaların cevaplarını bulacaksınız.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 2. Ünite yazımızda cevapların öğrenciye göre değiştiği bölümlere dikkat edin. Her bölüm sayfa ve aktivite numarası ile birlikte verilmiştir.
“9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 2. Ünite” yazımızla ödevleri daha rahat kontrol edebileceğinize eminim.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 2. Ünite yazımızda gördüğünüz hatalar varsa lütfen yorumlar kısmında belirtiniz.
2017 2018 9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 2. Ünite
- 2017 2018 9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 2. Ünite
- 9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 2. Ünite Sayfa 15
- 9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 2. Ünite Sayfa 16
- 9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 17 2017-2018
- 9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 18 Cevabı Meb Yayınları 2017-2018
- 9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 19 Meb Yayınları 2017-2018
- 9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 2. Ünite Sayfa 20 Meb Yayınları 2017-2018
- 9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 2. Ünite Sayfa 21
- 9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 2. Ünite Sayfa 22 Cevabı Meb Yayınları 2017-2018
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 2. Ünite Sayfa 15
1. Complete the sentences to do the puzzle.
1. The cars are in the garage.
6. The living room has got a sofa and a television.
8. There is a desk and a computer in the study.
2. There is a swimming-pool in the garden.
3. The bathroom has got a shower.
4. There is a wardrobe in the bedroom.
5. There are flowers in the balcony.
7. There is a fridge in the kitchen.
2. Fill in the gaps with the given words.
Welcome to my world. This is my bedroom. There is a bed near the window and there are two bedside tables next to it. I have got two lamps on them. There are some pillows and my favourite toys on my bed. Opposite the bed, there is my desk . My computer and books are always on it. Next to my desk, there is my wardrobe . I have got two paintings on the wall.
3. Choose the correct option.
1. There is a _______________ in the living room.
a) sofa b) shower
2. We keep our food in the _______________.
a) bookcase b) fridge
3. There is a navy blue _______________ under the table.
a) curtain b) carpet
4. There is a _______________ in the bathroom.
a) shower b) drawer
5. We have colourful _______________ on the sofa.
a) cushions b) curtains
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 2. Ünite Sayfa 16
4. Read the text and tick (√) the true statements.
a. √This house is an interesting house. √
b. All the things in this house are in a star shape.
c. The house has got a big garden but there isn’t a swimming pool in it.
d. There are two bedrooms and a living room in this house. √
Hello everybody! Welcome to my house. My father is an architect and look at his amazing work. This is our beautiful
house in Mexico. It’s not an ordinary house. It’s a seashell house. Our house has got two floors. There is a living room and a kitchen downstairs. There are two bedrooms, a bathroom and a study upstairs. In the living-room we have got a large sofa and a TV.
There is a kitchen next to our living room. There is a fridge, a cooker and a sink in it. My room is upstairs. It’s between my parents’ room and the bathroom. There is a bed, a chest of drawers and a mirror on the wall. In the bathroom there is a shower. There is a shower, a sink and a closet. They are all in a sea shell shape even the water taps. Our house has got a big garden and there is a private swimming-pool in it.
5. Answer the questions.
1. What is different about this house?
It is a sea shell house.
2. How many rooms are there in this house?
There are six rooms.
3. What has the boy got in his bedroom?
He has got a bed, chest of drawers and a mirror.
4. Is this house interesting for you? Why? / Why not?
Yes, it is because…. / No, it isn’t because…
6. Write the words in the correct columns.
Bedroom: chest of drawers, bed, mirror
Bathroom: shower, sink
Kitchen: fridge, cooker, sink
Living room: sofa, TV
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 17 2017-2018
7. Look at the picture and complete the blanks with the correct prepositions.
1. There are books in the bookcase.
2. There is a painting on the wall.
3. The lamp is next to the TV.
4. The carpet is under the coffee table.
5. The sofa is near / in front of the bookcase.
8. Choose the correct words
1. There is / There are some posters on my walls.
2. There isn’t / There aren’t a waste basket in my bedroom.
3. There isn’t / There aren’t any maps on my table.
4. There is / There are an alarm clock on the bedside table.
5. There isn’t / There aren’t a laptop on my desk.
9. Write positive and negative sentences with there is / there are / there isn’t / there aren’t.
1. plant / in my bedroom (+)
There is a plant in my bedroom.
2. television / in the kitchen (-)
There isn’t a television in the kitchen.
3. towels / in the bathroom (+)
There are towels in the bathroom.
4. chairs / on the balcony (-)
There aren’t chairs on the balcony.
5. garage / in the garden (-)
There isn’t a garage in the garden.
10. Look at the picture of the kitchen. Ask and answer the questions
1. Is there a fridge? Yes, there is.
2. Are there chairs? No, there aren’t.
3. Are there towels? No, there aren’t.
4. Is there a cooker? Yes, there is.
5. Is there a sink? Yes, there is.
11. Write the plural forms of the words.
cooker cookers boy boys balcony balconies
family families child children woman women
watch watches towel towels
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 18 Cevabı Meb Yayınları 2017-2018
1. Read the sentences below and find the correct words in the puzzle to complete them.
1. We read books or study in a library.
2. We see a play or a musical at a theatre.
3. We eat or drink at a café.
4. We buy food and drinks from a supermarket.
5. A doctor works in a hospital.
6. We see historical objects in a museum.
7. We buy medicine from a pharmacy.
2. Match the adjectives with their opposites.
c 1. hot a) old
d 2. expensive b) boring
a 3. modern c) cold
e 4. big d) cheap
b 5. lively e) small
3. Choose the correct adjective.
1. My city is very safe/unsafe. I can go out late at night.
2. I can’t walk in streets they are very busy/quietat weekends.
3. Paris is a crowded/uncrowded city. The streets are full of people.
4. Where are they? Choose the correct option.
1. Where are they?
a) They are at a theatre.
b) They are at a post office.
c) They are at a library.
2. Where is the woman?
a) She is at a pharmacy.
b) She is at a café.
c) She is at a bookshop.
3. Where are these people?
a) They are at a shopping mall.
b) They are at a museum.
c) They are at a supermarket.
4. Where is the woman?
a) She is at a bank.
b) She is at a pharmacy.
c) She is at a bookshop.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 19 Meb Yayınları 2017-2018
5. Read the text and answer the questions.
a. Where is Viola from? She is from Norway.
b. Where is she now? She is in Paris.
Hello! I’m Viola from Norway. I’m a student at a school of fashion in Paris. This is an amazing city with its beautiful
gardens and old architecture and it’s very lively. There are always lots of people in the streets, especially tourists. This city is never boring because there are many places to go. The amazing Eiffel Tower, the famous Louvre museum and the gorgeous palaces are few examples of it. Paris has different facilities for everyone. You can see a play at the world famous theatres or go to the concerts. Art is everywhere. But I sometimes miss Oslo especially, its safe and quiet life. It’s the capital but it is small and uncrowded. The buildings are modern. Life is simple. There is no traffic at all. You only hear the sound of nature.
6. Read the sentences and write true (T) or false (F).
1. There are amazing historical buildings in Paris. T
2. Paris is not a perfect city for tourists. F Paris is a perfect city for tourists
3. When you are in Paris, you can do different activities. T
4. Oslo is the capital of Norway. T
5. Viola doesn’t miss her peaceful life in Oslo. F Viola sometimes misses her peaceful life.
7. Write the words under the correct column.
Paris: big, old, crowded, lively, busy
Oslo: small, modern, uncrowded, quiet, safe
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 2. Ünite Sayfa 20 Meb Yayınları 2017-2018
8. Fill in the gaps with the correct object pronouns.
1. Susan is a very polite girl. Everybody likes her.
2. The cat is under the chair. Can you see it?
3. I’m very hungry. This pizza is for me.
4. They have a new house. Let’s visit them.
5. Take these flowers mum! They are for you.
6. Our new house is great. Come and visit us.
7. Johnny Depp is a famous actor. Everybody knows him.
9. Put the words in the correct order and make sentences
1. this / dog / Bill’s / Is / uncle Is this uncle Bill’s dog?
2. This / my / teacher’s / umbrella / isn’t. This isn’t my teacher’s umbrella.
3. he / Emily’s / Is / grandpa. Is he Emily’s grandpa?
4. is / mum’s / birthday / When / your. When is your mum’s birthday?
5. It / Liya’s / room / is. It’s Liya’s room.
10. Fill in the blanks with this, that, these or those.
1. That is our neighbour’s car.
2. These are David’s cats.
3. Those birds are beautiful.
4. Is this your teacher’s pen?
11. Match the halves to make meaningful sentences.
1. Milan is big c a. than Sofia.
2. Tokyo is more e b. hotter than Moscow.
3. Munich is rainy, but d c. but İstanbul is bigger.
4. Chicago is busier a d. London is rainier.
5. İzmir is b e. crowded than Warsaw.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 2. Ünite Sayfa 21
A. Write the numbers.
1. 12 twelve
2. 40 forty
3. 67 sixty-seven
4. 22 twenty-two
5. 118 a hundred and eighteen
6. 305 three hundred and five
B. Read the sentences in the box and solve the family puzzle.
Nora is Daniel’s mother. Emma is Nora’s sister. Tom is Emma’s husband. Michelle is Emma’s mother.
1. Tom is Daniel’s uncle
2. Emma is Daniel’s aunt
3. Daniel is Nora’s son
4. Nora is Michelle’s daughter
5. Michelle is Daniel’s grandmother
6. Emma is Tom’s wife
C. Fill in the blanks with a or an.
1. Her name is Sue. She’s a beautiful girl.
2. He wants to be an astronaut.
3. They have got a great idea.
4. She’s reading an old comic.
5. There is a blue English book on the desk.
D. Circle the correct options to complete the dialogue.
Nicole : Hello, Jackie. How (1) is / are you?
Jackie : (2) I’m / She’s fine, thanks. How is (3) it / this going?
Nicole : It’s OK. Thank you. Jackie, look! (4) This /Her is Amelia.
Jackie : Hi, Amelia. Where are (5) she / you from?
Amelia : Hi. I’m from (6) Spanish/Spain. (7) It’s / I’m nice to meet you, Jackie.
Jackie : Nice to meet you (8) to/ too, Amelia. (9) I’m / It’s sorry, it’s time for English class. Nicole : Bye Jackie. (10) Have / How a nice day!
E. Circle the correct options.Circle the correct options.
1. A : What’s you’re / your name? B : I’m / My name is Fred.
2. A : What is she/her nationality? B : Her/She is French.
3. A : What’s his /he’s job? B : He/His is an engineer.
4. A : Where are they /their? B : In they/their room.
5. A : How old is you / your sister? B : I’m/She’s 12.
F. Choose the correct options.
1. _________________ is my sister.
a) This b) Those
2. _________________ are our bikes.
a) That b) These
3. _________________ birds on the tree are so big.
a) That b) Those
4. _________________ laptop is my favourite.
a) That b) Those
5. _________________ are my friends.
a) This b) Those
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 2. Ünite Sayfa 22 Cevabı Meb Yayınları 2017-2018
G. Choose the correct response.
1. Good-bye. Have a nice day.
a) It’s OK. Thank you. b) It’s nice to meet you. c) Thank you. You, too.
2. Hello! How are you?
a) Not bad, thanks. b) Welcome! c) Nice to meet you.
3. Good evening, Sarah.
a) Good night, Ms. Conner. See you.
b) Hello. How are you, Ms. Conner?
c) How about you, Ms. Conner?
4. See you later.
a) OK. Bye bye. b) I’m OK. Thanks. c) Not bad. How are you?
5. This is my friend, Tony.
a) Are you from Italy, Tony? b) Good bye, Tony. c) Nice to meet you, Tony.
H. Read the statements and match them with the functions of is’.
a) ’s = is
b) ’s = has
c) -s = plural
d) ’s = possessive
d 1. My sister’s sons are at school.
a 2. Her family’s Italian.
b 3. David’s got a big house with garden.
d 4. Paul’s her sister’s husband.
c 5. My mum’s uncles are engineers.
a 6. There’s a bank on the corner.
I. Complete the sentences with me, you, her, him, is, it, them.
1. That film is great. I love it.
2. She is a new student. I don’t know her.
3. This is Sam. I go to school with him.
4. They are our new neighbours. Let’s visit them.
5. We are at home. Come and join up.
6. This question isn’t easy. Can you help me?
7. Today is your birthday. This party is for you.
J. Look at the picture and make sentences using prepositions of place as in the example.
1. carpet / floor There is a carpet on the floor.
2. vases / coffee table There are two vases on the coffee table.
3. plant / window There is a plant in front of the window.
4. cushions / sofas There are cushions on the sofas.
5. lamp / armchair / sofa There is a lamp between the armchair and the sofa.
Umarım 9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 2. Ünite soru çözümleri işinize yaramıştır.
Bizi Favorilerinize eklemeyi unutmayın. Yorumlar kısmında desteklerinizi bekliyoruz.